To achieve Hilton Diamond status, you’ll traditionally need to earn either:
(1) 30 stays in a calendar year, or
(2) 60 nights in a calendar year, or
(3) 120,000 HHonors Base Points in a calendar year
However, with a Centurion Card, you’ll automatically qualify for Hilton HHonors Diamond status. Some benefits of Diamond Status include:
50% ELITE STATUS BONUS
With Diamond elite status, you automatically receive a 50% bonus on all the HHonors Base Points you earn.
48-HOUR ROOM GUARANTEE
Need a room at the last minute? You are guaranteed a room when you make a reservation at least 48 hours prior to your arrival.8
5TH NIGHT FREE
Silver, Gold and Diamond elite members will receive every 5th night free4 on Standard Room Reward stays of 5 nights or more.
Members with Diamond status receive all member benefits:
- Digital Check-In: choose your room, and customize your stay from your mobile device up to 24 hours in advance.
- Complimentary in-room and lobby Premium Internet access, during stays at Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad® Hotels & Resorts, Curio – A Collection by Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Canopy™ by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels™, Hilton Garden Inn®, Hampton Inn & Suites®, Homewood Suites by Hilton®, Home2 Suites by Hilton®, and Hilton Grand Vacations™. Premium speed Internet may not be available at all hotels.
- Quick reservations and check-ins based on your room preferences
- Late check-out
- Express check-out
- 2nd Guest stays free
- Complimentary access to fitness centers and health clubs
- Two complimentary bottles of water per stay (at Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad® Hotels & Resorts, Curio – A Collection by Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Embassy Suites Hotels™, Hilton Garden Inn™ and Hilton Grand Vacations™ hotels
To visit our Centurion Card Hilton HHonors Diamond Status thread, (CLICK HERE)